Executive Vice President - Chief Operating Officer
In his role, Peter works with all of Welsbach’s divisions—including safety and loss control. Peter administers and directs each of Welsbach’s safety policies and procedures while managing anywhere from six to fifteen project safety representatives. He also manages and schedules the company’s physical plant operations, as well as overseeing the management of all of Welsbach’s company-owned equipment and field operations.
With over thirty years of experience in safety and construction experience, Peter is well suited to head up Welsbach’s safety initiatives. Peter holds the following professional licenses and affiliations:
- Licensed New York City Site Safety Manager License # 1641
- Certified OSHA Construction Outreach Trainer C0023331
- Metropolitan Transit Authority Track Safety Certified
- NCCCO Licensed Crane Operator Cert. #120476090
- 40 hour HAZWOPPER Certified
- American Red Cross CPR Certified
- Amtrak on Track Safety for Contractors
- S.W.A.C. – Secure Worker Access Consortium
- OSHA Qualified Signal Person Trainer
- OSHA Qualified Rigger Level 1 Trainer
Peter received a Bachelor of Arts degree in business from Hofstra University.
The Personal Side
Peter and his wife Kelly Ann spend time with their four children traveling and enjoying the outdoors.